The Cup format (full field teams) is a round-robin with all teams playing 2-4 games, with the top teams advancing to the elimination round(s). Divisions are divided into groups based on the number of teams in a division as follows:
- 4 teams - one group
- 5 teams - one group
- 6 teams - two groups of 3 teams each
- 7 teams - one group of three teams, one group of 4 teams
- 8 teams - two groups of 4 teams
- 9 teams - one group of 4 teams, one group of 5 teams
- 10 teams - two groups of 5 teams
Assigning full field teams to groups is based on the standings at the end of July.
The Festival Format (U8 to U12) is that all teams get a 4 games, (where possible, teams will be scheduled to play opponents they do not play during the regular season).
This page updated: June 2019